środa, 29 kwietnia 2009

` My dream journey .


When I was young, I wanted to go to Egipt, because I have never been there. I wanted to visit pyramids etc, but now I think it is boring, and I want to go to Africa to Madagaskar. I would be able to ride on zebras and swim in the ocean. The journey to Madagaskar is my dream journey. First of all, I would go there by plane , the plane would be pink. When I arrive to Madagaskar I would build my home from hay, grass,twigs, leaves etc. My house would be very big. It would have two bedrooms, three bathrooms and two living rooms. After that I would catch a horse or zebra because I would like to ride on them. When I catch horse I would have to look around , because living in Africa would be dangerous. In the bushes, there would be tigers or lions. In the afternoon I would go fishing. In the evening I would light a fire and bake a fish. After that I would go to sleep. In the second day , before breakfast, I would go swimming and I would look for crocodiles . Next, I would sew clothes from grass. In the last day, I would make a boat from wood, and I would go home. ;]

1 komentarz:

  1. hello my name is fatima-zohra .
    I am 13 years old.
    you have a very nice blog .
    will you also look at my blog :
    my blog is :
    https://ijburg.itslearning.com/fatimazohrarouidi/blog/

    OdpowiedzUsuń