środa, 29 kwietnia 2009

` My Christmas <33


- How do you celebrate Christmas Eve/and New Year's Eve?

Firstly, on Christmas Eve I go to my grandmother and uncle for Christmas supper. Before we start eating the dishes we say a prayer and share a wafer. Later, we eat delicious prepared by my grandmother and we sometimes sing Christmas carols. Next , I get presents from Santa Claus ( parents) .About 8 pm. I go to my grandmother and grandfather. I meet my cousin, uncle and aunty there.We share a wafer and we get presents again.
About 12 pm. my parents and sister go home, but I and my cousin stay for the night.
On New Year’s Eve I usually stay for the night in my friend’s house. We sing, dance, listen to music, watch TV and we don’t sleep ;]


-Who usually buys you presents? Why?
My parents, uncles, grandparents and my sister buy presents for me, but, sometimes, I buy presents for my parents and sister. I have never thought why everybody gives presents on Christmas Eve. Maybe, because of our tradition.
Who do you usually give presents to? Why?
My grandfather usually gives presents. He dresses as Santa Claus, because my sister believes in Santa Claus ;]


-What kind of presents do you like getting?

I like getting every kind of presents. I like getting clothes, perfumes, games, jewellery, but I don’t like getting money for Christmas.

-Do you believe in Santa Claus?

Yes, of course. Santa Claus comes to my house through the chimney every Christmas and he gives me presents. :P

-Do you attend church during Christmas?

Yes, I do. Every Christmas I want to go to Christmas Midnight Mass, but every Christmas night I’m tired and I don’t go there.

-How do you say "Santa Claus" in your country?

We say: Święty Mikołaj .;]

-When do you dress Christmas tree? Is it fake or real? Why?

I dress my Christmas tree about week before Christmas. I have two Christmas trees, there is one in a sitting room and the other one in my own room. Both Christmas trees are fake. I have never had a real Christmas tree. Why ? I don’t know.

-Who does it?
Me, my mum, and my sister dress Christmas tree in a sittinfg room, but only Me and my sister dress Christmas tree in my own room.

-Do you sing any Christmas carols?
I sometimes sing Christmas carols, but mostly I listen to Christmas carols because I don’t have a beautiful voice. ;]

-How do you celebrate Christmas Eve at school, among your friends and teachers?
We have Christmas Eve at school on the last Friday before Christmas. Earlier, we draw lots and we buy presents to each other. Selected persons buy a lot
of drinks,sweets,crisps, fruit. We share a wafer, sing Christmas carols etc. Next we give presents. Lastly we clean the classroom.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz